The Aviation and Transport Innovation Summit is taking place in Rome on October, 12th 2016
BRACKNELL, UK, 18th AUGUST 2016 – The fourth Panasonic Aviation and Transport Innovation Summit (ATIS), dedicated to the latest advances in digital innovation, mobile computing and rugged technology for the railway and aviation sectors, takes place on 12th October 2016 in Rome.
ATIS 2016 sees leading transport operators, infrastructure and maintenance companies from across Europe meet at Panasonic Computer Product Solutions’ global and industry-recognised one-day event.
Industry leading transportation and technology experts will debate and showcase innovations and solutions for the aviation and railway markets at the event, giving special attention to emerging technologies and mobile hardware and software innovations aimed at optimising productivity and efficiency.
“Taking part in this summit is a great opportunity for all professionals in the aviation and railway sector: IT managers, technical and information officers, mobile workforce operatives, operations and maintenance professionals and everyone responsible for delivering and implementing mobile solutions in enterprise,” says Jan Kaempfer, General Manager of Marketing at Panasonic Computer Product Solutions. “We are confident our speakers and partners will involve participants in a varied and stimulating agenda, providing plenty of chances to go in-depth and exchange opinions”.
Event speakers include:
- Christian Wolmar , International Transport Specialist – Session: A review of emerging mobility solutions in the transportation sector
- Marta Fiorentini , Research Manager, IDC – Session: The Transport Industry Goes Digital – How mobility and innovation accelerators drive new business models
- Joh Harris, Head of Engineering, Panasonic – Session: Adding value with Engineering in the transportation field
- Mark Kheoane, Senior Product Marketing Manager- Payment Solutions, Panasonic – Session: Integrated Payments Solutions for Toughpad Family: For Wherever a Secure Consumer Transaction is Required
- Paul Boyd, Managing Director, Conduce Group – Session: The role of the Independent Software Vendor in harnessing mobile connected technology in the transportation industry
- Niall O’Doherty, Manufacturing & Energy Sector Lead, Teradata – Session: IoT and Big Data is a waste of money unless…
- Ronald Schaeuffele, CEO, Swiss AviationSoftware – Session: Aircraft Maintenance goes mobile
- Eckart Wallis, Director Product Management In-flight entertainment, Lufthansa Systems – Session: Redefining Inflight Entertainment – fast, affordable & highly flexible
- Arnold Fauner, International Sales Manager, NextSense – Session: Service and Maintenance from Infrastructure and rolling stock
To register and for further details on the event’s agenda: http://business.panasonic.co.uk/computer-product/atis-2016
The Amber Group
+44 (0)118 949 7750
About Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU)
PSCEU is the European branch of Panasonic Systems Communications Company, the global B2B division of Panasonic. PSCEU’s goal is to improve the working lives of business professionals and help their organisations’ efficiency and performance. We help organisations capture, compute and communicate all sorts of information: image, voice, and textual data. Products include PBX telephone switches, document printers, professional cameras, projectors, large visual displays, rugged mobile PCs and fire alarms solutions. With around 400 staff, engineering design expertise, global project management capability and a large European partner network, PSCEU offers unrivalled capability in its markets.
PSCEU is made up of four product categories:
- Communication Solutions, including professional scanners, multifunctional printers, telephony systems and SIP terminal devices.
- Visual System Solutions, including projectors and professional displays. Panasonic offers the widest range of Visual products, and leads the European projector market with 28% revenue share. (Futuresource B2B market tracking, Q1/2014)
- Professional Camera Solutions, including Broadcast & ProAV products, security, fire alarm systems and industrial medical vision (IMV) technology. Panasonic is one of the top two professional camera vendors in Europe.
- Computer Product Solutions helps mobile workers improve productivity with its range of Toughbook rugged notebooks, Toughpad business tablets and electronic point of sales (EPOS) systems. As European market leaders, Panasonic Toughbook had a 66% revenue share of sales of rugged and durable notebooks and Panasonic Toughpad held a 59% revenue share of sales of rugged business tablets in 2015 (VDC Research, March 2016).
- All brand names shown are the registered trademarks of the relevant companies. All rights reserved.
- All working conditions, times and figures quoted are optimum or ideal levels and may differ as a result of individual and local circumstances.
- Specifications, product availability and price given herein may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- Android, Google, and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.